VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

In the absence of any post I guess no-one managed to get...

1. 1,011 Posts.
    In the absence of any post I guess no-one managed to get there.

What was interesting however was a small article in today's "West Australian" where at the AGM, Bruce Malluisch (MD) is quoted as stating that Ventnor are in "discussions" with a possible off-take partner for the copper project, with an estimated $800m in the ground and a market cap of a paltry $25m.

CAPEX for the project is estimated at ~$70m and by any accounting method, as I have stated previously, I just do not get the market sentiment, or lack of it with this stock.

It is not an issue about what shape it is, or how deep it is; all this will be disclosed in terms of commercial viability once the Scoping Study and BFS are completed. What is for certain, it is no longer greenfields and has the goods both in the ground and, on paper.

Certainly if they indeed do get a suitor for the end product, this is a no brainer and with a road trip to the insto's will, IMO, be re-rated very quickly.

I would expect to see an announcement on this matter in the near future if the report is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.