AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Hi All...okay first, it was great to meet a few fellow...

1. 176 Posts.
    Hi All...okay first, it was great to meet a few fellow hotcopperites, Haspete, Kajun, and others...geesh I'm terrible with names, but yes nice to put faces to the...er... names...no, I'm not irish!

Craig Willis (non executive director) was the main speaker and came across as a very switched on gent..yes he impressed me. I put Tibbs questions to him and he answered most to the forum, however, he kindly offered to take the questions away with him, research some and will email me with responses tomorrow....yes guys, as soon as I receive the info I shall post it immediately...promise!

In relation to the query of how difficult will it be to get a rig onto the proposed sites...answer is...not at all. Roads, thoroughfare, water, etc are not issues in the least.

On a personal note, after today, I am certainly gearing up to purchase more stock with this company...much, much more...am feeling very good about this lil junior...had faith before, even more today.

Haspete, Kajun and co...we really should have stayed for a "PR" drink...maybe next time...cheers, Astarte.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.