ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

AGM was as expected and no chance for a more relaxed...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    AGM was as expected and no chance for a more relaxed presentation on project status. I will send shareholders a longer email when I get back east but some comments by Ross to some questions from the floor suggest that he is still excited by the project and noted that its scale has increased to a size where it is potentially (and obviously dependent on good exploration results) of interest to majors. Concerned about Board admission that only expected a 50-60% CR take up. If they thought it was going to be that low why do such a big CR in the first place?

Good turn up of shareholders, especially from the AA and a good chance to meet AA shareholders and put faces to names.

Last point, yesterday's ASX release was a another bit of the puzzle filled in and two critical standouts for me. First, and importantly, hole 19 in the middle of the hill - hit a 6.5 m manto so that was both a big relief and encouraging. Also the first results from the western side where there is the big geochem anomaly was also interesting and positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1470552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1041940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.