MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

todays announcement: strategic partnership, page-6

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    mitis,

zdedhdz sold when the insiders were getting out. good luck to him i reckon ... if only we all had that sort of free kick. still posting and bagging? i can't help wondering why ? not sure i'd bother posting on a share i have no interest in .... i'd be off on a holiday if i cashed in at the heights. i didnt, and i aint.

i think if zs had been fair dinkum after he'd sold his stake he would have come on the thread and offered a reasoned measured view of why mvh was going back below .20, instead of the downramping one liners he spouted then. i for one would have been prepared to listen to that .... i have no problem with posters having a differing or negative view; its when they peddle fear and half-truths that i hit the ignore button.

i'm quite prepared to admit that mvh has been a bit of an embarassment for me ... timelines have drifted, deals not eventuated and a lot of opportunity lost with capital tied up. still i'm backing the business plan and the energy of horley and cannavo .... im quite convinced they are the real deal.

as for zeedz, good luck to him, there's lots of ways to make money in this world .... not all are honourable.
    i just wonder where he's from: armadale or WA?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.