MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

todays announcement: strategic partnership, page-7

1. 231 Posts.
    well the SP went for a bit of a bang after the ann and has since settled back down again...

speculation aside - and there has been a lot of it - do we know decisively know what the breakdown of the $$$s are. i hear some mentioning a profit margin of 40% and then numbers start to flow thick and fast... what does that all mean without any definitive report from the co. the profit margin could be 80% it could be 20% - where is the money coming from - private tuition fees? government grants???

while SOME are saying that this will not make money - i do not believe that Ross would have spent the last 2 years in neg with India for charity... now we need more information from this MOU and where the money will come from...

Mr Reddy has already recognised MVH as a leader in its field so we are already one up - so lets see what we are supplying what the costs are and what we stand to make out of it- no point saying that we won't make much until we know for sure.

IMO - and this is just my opinion - medical equipment always has a decent profit margin and software related stuff even higher... no doubt all will be made clear in the coming days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.