ALA 3.70% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Todays announcement

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Ok so the key bits of news in todays announcement…

SUDA confirmed its negotiating financial terms with several prospective licensing partners
    During the last month the company received additional requests for term sheets
    SUDA confirmed it has passed the first stage in the application for an A$10m grant with reviewers positive on the potential for Artimist
    Dialogue with the WHO on the standard treatment guideline inclusion continues presumably with Kevin Marsh, head of the Artimist CAB (and Chair of the WHO MPAC) steering this.
    Progressing the SUD-001 plan by submitting trial design information to the FDA as requested. Adult and paediatric trial don’t have to be done at the same time FYI
    Going down the same path on SUD-002 as they did with SUD-001 regarding engaging the FDA. Should be able to take learnings from the 001 experience
    Continuing to work on second generation SUD-003 and the company is keeping its cards close to its chest until the patent application is lodged. The basic data from the last AGM preso reminds me of the extraordinary potential here.

So in the end after reading all this, and what was said and what wasn’t said, is that things are moving forwards. While there was no explicit mention of Zoplimist I believe that is because it is covered in my first point above about negotiating financial terms.
    The company is IMO moving forwards and while I can certainly understand the frustration regarding the lack of signed deals as well as a declining share price, when I take a step back and think about all the work that is being done by the management team, the technical team, and the various consultants (regulatory, sales etc) I believe things are progressing and shareholders will ultimately be rewarded.

Nothing is certain in this game and yes things are taking longer than most if not all of us had expected (me included) but I constantly ask myself:

Is the company moving forwards?
    YES

Is the product suite desirable to third parties?
    YES

Is the risk reward in favour of holding the share?
    YES

So I continue to do so, and in fact bought some more this morning when someone decided to sell down pretty indiscriminately.

We can’t all agree, as the market wouldn’t function that way, but I think after 2 years of trying to sign licensing deals I believe we are at that point where it is all about to start to come off and the fact that the market doesn’t really believe it to me presents an ideal buying opportunity which I have been taking advantage of in this move down below 3c that we have seen since NYE.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $34.02K 236.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 266809 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 136017 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.