ALA 0.00% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Todays announcement

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    It’s interesting that they decided to release the newsletter now. I mean there was nothing price sensitive in it and they know that shareholders are wanting deals to be announced.
    The absence of anything SUD-003 related is interesting and signals to me that the progress of this will be announced separately.

Highlighting the advantages of SUD-001 vs existing treatments is also an interesting inclusion and IMO points towards further news regarding this product.

Regarding Zolpimist its interesting that the company is going down the path of organising manufacturing. Reading between the lines this seems to be a the request of potential licensors.. and not a bad outcome too as it would mean the company would receive some sort of revenue for this.

With the top 5 shareholders being hidden in nominee accounts we really have no idea who are the major shareholders in the company. What we do know is that the shareholdings are diverse with the top 20 only holding 30%.
    While we continue to wait for deals the company is clearly trying to add value to the product suite.

But deals (and some SUD-003 trial results) are the only thing that will move the share price significantly north IMO and im betting that these are not far away.

Time will tell
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 205828 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.