SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

Does sound very promising. Be much easier/quicker signing up...

1. 57 Posts.
    Does sound very promising. Be much easier/quicker signing up entire school districts instead of having to school to school.

There are competitiors in the US, I looked into them a while back. I found about 3 from memory, but they all looked like relatvively new start up co's that launched in the wake of the Virginia Tech shooting. They all seem to be aimed at crisis situations and just have a sms broadcast solution. As opposed to MGM who have the whole attendance/roll software suite which can also be used for sms broadcast during emergency situations.

In my opinion (& obviously I'm a bit biased ;) ), I think it could be a similar sort of scenario as there is with Redflex in the red/speed camers market over there. Redflex is by far the market leader with over 70% (from memory) of the market, and still win the majority of new contracts, but they do have smaller competitors vying for business as well.

Hopefully with MGM's head start and already completed tests/trials, we should be able to get a dominant foothold in the market, especially with their proven track record in Aust.

I read somewhere a while back that even though MGM is not necessarily the cheapest, schools are still chosing them over the cheaper competitors due to their reputation etc. (this was referring to the Aust. market)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49862 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 94000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.