NLX 0.00% 6.4¢ nylex limited

todays asx announcement-my view, page-7

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    plastic not that fantasic spender1 sorry spender but i don't share your exuberance in the share price reaching the lofty heights of 80-100 cents
    from where its been and where it currently stands

from my point of view mgmt seem to have gone to the craps table and chucked the dice on banking that the water strategy will be their saving grace

unless the state govt mandates via legislation that every houshold have some form of water saving plastic product like a rain tank in their backyard then sure the sales numbers might come thru

pick up and read any copy of the weekly times or stock and land and have a look at the competition in that water industry which currently exists

sorry but nlx seem to have left their run in this sector of the mkt late but they bring to mkt some strengths
    and their ability to build mkt share will ultimately mean the difference if nlx is involved in this water saving sector on a long term basis

personally i don't see much joy in staying attached to
    stock like nlx which has more than its fair share of financial problems

at the end of the day they still have over 100m in debt
    and in period of a rising aussie $ ,potential hike(s) in interest rates and pull back in consumer spending u've got to ask yourself if there's better value elsewhere

with over 1500 stocks listed theres a reasonable chance that there is

see forthcoming asx announcement 9/12/04 'NHR'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.