LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

Why are you angered, did I say anything wrong? If so please...

1. 7,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Why are you angered, did I say anything wrong? If so please point it out. Just thought I would let you know CR laws go allot further than what monitors on board told you. Was one thing I said about Fosters untrue I think I supplied all the numbers on past predictions. I agree they are very similar to most analysis which usually are over optimistic. The profits of there companies are tied to good reviews, bad reviews do not generate business for other divisions. Also why should they do hard leg work when the company will spoon feed them what they need. I am saying this about all companies and analysis not just Lynas and Fosters. They one time i used Fosters to verify something I did I ended up making a pretty big mistake. I calculated H2 earnings. It was almost same as Fosters so I did not proof it. I had left out Inventory and capital equipment depreciations. They did not make same error. Their error was larger. I was wrong and I should know better.

I just saw something I did not get. You are pointing out spelling errors to discredit the ideas. If you think spelling is the standard than I have failed for many years. Luckily I was always in a position where I could receive help in this area when I was employed. I did get ribbed allot though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.