LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-1318

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    "But Lynas start in Malaysia is a mistake"

It is so easy to be wise in retrospect. Events have shown Malaysia is less than ideal. But in Oz we have unions whose seem intent of destroying industry and Greens who want to send us all back to live in caves (I joke of course). Japan, our major consumer, would perhaps have been a better choice. But all this is in the past. What do we do next is important. History shows that the real power lies in thepeople. What needs to happen is get the people on one's side. This is exactly what Fuz is trying to do to support her view. As a Malaysian she has an advantage over a nasty foreign company managed by infidels. This is what needs to be countered. Not threats of moving the plant which really non sensical. Building a parallel plant yes, but imagine the demonstrations if LYC ever tried to move its plant from Malaysia, I think it would be possessed by the Government and sold (given) to the Chinese REE people. Malaysia is NOT a third world country. It is a country with normal people who want the best for their children, just like in Oz.

I believe the best thing (and I am losing heaps on LYC and am not a happy larry) is for the independant review to proceed, with LYC ensuring it is reporting only factual data, and for LYC to take out an injunction against Fuz and Tak to ensure that they post their comment only based on facts presented in the review.

One can also request that the Inman of the Mosques that Fuz and Tac attend remind them that giving misleading information is an offence under 2.3 of the Koran and the Allah's punishemnt for this is that each of them may spend their afterlife in hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.