LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-1352

1. 7,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509

Do some math 1.60 was 0.16 presplit divide by 20 is0.008.   I have traded in US and  the biggest problem is any major trade moves the stock price because volume is low.  Lowest   LYSCF intraday price in history was  Sept 30 2015 at 0.02 with  31,900 shares traded.   And October first also 0.02 with 8,200    shares traded.         LYC intraday low September 30 2015,  0.032     LYSDY   September 22 – October  7 price  0.03.    Volume was about 1000 shares a day.   On  several days only 100 shares were traded.    Double check my data if you want.  All numbers are actual not split adjusted.  I think you need to go online and check your trade data.  

Hint.   Yahoo historical prices are excel compatible, just copy 5 years’ worth into excel and do a sort on low of day. About 5 seconds and you have the lows or anything else you want to sort for.     So easy just ask for 5 or ten years of data, do a select all,  copy then sort. 

If you are going to do 10 years of data you need a newer version of excel and reasonable memory in your pc, if not, it either will not work or be very slow. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.