LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-1354

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    "if Lynas has a good report with record numbers it will do a couple of things of things. First of all it will bring a lot of attention to Lynas."

Your statement is correct and many on this board have been saying this is going to happen.   Not one of the posters included AUS has said why with any detail!   No one has talked about how this matches with the  H1 to H2 profit drop of 47M.   The price drop of all 4 REOs that Lynas sells April to June.   The cautions AL gave on Page 12 of AR.  The problems with C&L yield mentioned by AL in AR CC.  CC is on their web site.    The continuing water problem during Q1, also mentioned in AR CC.    I may be wrong and Q! may be fine.  If so I will have to change some ideas I have.   Without some ideas on, why it will be great,  I have a hard time accepting it.   Good news is we will know in a few days.        AUS has long maintained there is a 90 day price lag in Lynas’s realized prices and I basically agree with him.   If this is true than H2 had some low prices from October thru December,  also some very high ones Jan thru March.   Q1 had just the declining prices of April thru June which are still declining.    Please rember if Q1 is not a bang up Q that the prices for REO Q2 will be even lower and that will not make for a great H1.    Assuming a 60 to 90 day delay in prices because of contracts. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.