LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-1356

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

One last thing that is current stock price.  This slide started in in early May.  https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LYC.AX?p=LYC.AX    I firmly believe that this problem with Malaysia will be solved before production is interrupted.  Even if  it is not solved   till next June or September,  the price fall is much larger than what can be explained by lost production.  You can pass it all off as Malaysia but facts do not support that.     I will agree that my ideas are based on the very firm belief that Malaysia would never cause Lynas to shut down or substantially lower production.   If you believe they would than yes stock could go to pennies.    In which case why are you still holding?  Pretty hard to believe Malaysia is the evil empire that is capable of doing many bad things and still hold.    Now look at Lynas Q4 activities report Pg 4.   IT shows prices for Q3 at 44.2,   April 45.6, May  43. And up a little in June 44.0 ( my charts don’t show this rise). Now look at price chart above.  Current price is 40     after drops in july - September.   Just for record the Q3 report shows  prices for Jan  43.2,  Feb, 45.0,    March  47.5.   So about a 20% drop in NDPR March to OCT and a 7% drop in both La and CE during same time.   Why does no one in the go go Lynas group ever mention why that is not a problem.    Your friend AUS tries to say it is not a problem by corrupting data from. http://newmat.chinaiol.com/xtcl/s/1015/39202464.html saying prices are increasing when even Lynas say they are headed down.   Of course he never posted September results because it clearly shows how bad his assumptions were in earlier months.   With an  increase YOY of 33 % in volume with a decrease of 17% of revenue  makes it pretty hard to say prices are going up no matter how you manipulate the volume ratios.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.