LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-1698

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Sofia. For someone who reads a lot you certainly don’t read well enough. The topic raised here (not by me) is on accuracy and history on past LYC calls. I can see where you are attempting to bait this conversation outside of the scope of HC posting rules. So I won’t step into it and you can proceed alone.

However I will answer what I can.

1) Instead of me answering why don’t you keep reading to learn about a wager Ausheds didn’t deny offering himself. You seem eager to be enmeshed with Ausheds even after he had given his thoughts. Interesting. I think there’s more flavoursome questions to raise there upon such intimacies. But I don’t care to know and neither again is it on topic.

2) Now did I say I lost money or did I say I made money that I wouldn’t have made otherwise by continuing on wrong advice? Re-read and let me know as there is a difference.

Thank you for supplying verification of the wager and substantiating me with the evidence detailing it. Especially when the wager was LYC to be DOUBLE the profits found anywhere else (has any REE company dropped almost 80% in less than 12 months?) So it didn’t matter which one was chosen. All the others outperformed LYC anyway right? That was perhaps icing on the cake ausheds perhaps didn’t show himself for very good reason Sofia.

But again I continue to concur with CJs call and just again caution following even the most confident advice ….especially when such claims and disparities can go so fast from so confident to ridiculous in failure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.