LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-2143

1. 4,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Thanks for your chart! Lynas has always tended to move in a channel in whatever trend happens to be blowing. I have no charts to back this following statement up with but I believe it to be true. The main gust blowing the chart is the NdPr price, it's the underlying driver of Lynas SP and does not get as big mention here as it should, we tend to focus on other more exciting issues as they come up. These other issues do buffet the SP as they occur, the two exceptions to this were the result of the last election which started a general fall in SP as it was realised the effect this could have on Lynas as Kitty, Wrong and Fuzzynuts actually got in to power. And the WES takeover announcement which caught everyone, including shorters with their pants down.

With issues resolved now and the NdPr price climbing/stabilising higher this recent uptrend channel you have shown will continue in my view. It will continue its march upwards for the next six months culminating in the confirmation of Lynas permanent licence. The SP may waver over PDF issues or expansion announcements but I believe that NdPr will continue to strengthen and underpin the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.