LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

First thing first, my apology in less than obvious yesterday...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    First thing first, my apology in less than obvious yesterday saying "closing at a new low of 2.64. This is a negative". The whole paragraph was talking about intraday SP actions. Next time, I would say "intraday low". Thanks for pointing it out @ausheds

LYC suffered a loss of 11c or -4.17% closing 2.53.

Following a very negative lead from the US market again, it gapped down to 2.60 on open and continued losing ground to hit 2.54 at 12:35PM. At 1:46PM, the day traders rushed to close their positions and pocketed 6c (2.3%) for 4 hrs of work! The last 2 days' slide was a combination of investors wanted to cash out and stay on the side line, and others wanted to lock in their 10-15% profit from the August low of 2.20. The SP continued to be sold down and closed at the day's low of 2.53.

What now?
    • The ST uptrend is no longer applicable and removed from the chart.
    • Good time to stand back and look at the weekly chart, a 6 month uptrend (purple lines) is plotted which provides some ideas on how LYC would track if the game is fair.
    • Projected end pf pennant at around 09-Dec-2019.
    • The ST and LT Stochastic, MACD have crossed to the downside, RSI is now below 50, all pointing to a weakening SP (statistically).
    • The next support is the 50% Fibonacci at 2.47, then a solid support line at 2.45 which are not too far away.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1753/1753775-5dc60bd80ce89e77a9f6a1357916bb73.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.