LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-403

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I am not ruling out here the possibility of having rare earth or even nuclear power plant in Malaysia in the future. However, we can only start considering it when the technologies have improved that we'll no longer need to take huge safety risks and long-term social liability, when the government is transparent and accountable to the stakeholders involved, when our regulatory bodies are strong and independent as well as when our civil societies are empowered.

Until then, for the sake of our children, any projects of this sort should be a no-go.

The above is from Yeo ,circa 2012 ,apparently having a rare earth plant or EVEN a nuclear power plant were OK this by her own words, as long as "regulatory bodies are strong and the govt. transparent", oh really yet she been totally opposed in the past to what regulating authorities have said . Now 6 years on , she has her wish, she can oversee this world class plant , and making herself accountable will be the start I would hope . imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.