LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

So far our worried about condisoil really coming from Lynas is...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    So far our worried about condisoil really coming from Lynas is very quiet. Worried about Lynas has no other option. But is it true? This is my logic

Condisoil application is pending for more than a year. It is not rejected. Obviously, even under previous gov it is difficult decision. But Lynas has all supporting doc, SIRIM report, Malay university testing...

Lynas always say it follow all rules and laws. From DOE view, if they want to reject Lynas application what reason they need to use? If no need any reason, what
    is the ground for other companies to apply anything to
    DOE? I think reject Lynas is easy but without reason it will cause some impact within malay gov, they have no standard rules or laws...

If the above logic work, should Lynas says it has alternative before the application is approved or rejected? No! It is because it would immediately give Yeo a chance to reject the application by only saying Lynas find customers outside Malaysia. Right?

Before the application is approved or rejected, Lynas best strategy is to keep quiet. AL is doing this for benefit of shareholders.

You can choose to believe whether she has back up plan or not. I will bet she has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.