LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-541

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Goofy, do you understand the difference between KimTV and a Govt communication?

There has been no attempt to identify the committee, or council, or whatever it is, beyond our two green warriors, no scope, no timelines, no authority, no objective, other than "have a look at things", and dig thru ministry files, looking for? All verbalised, on social media.

Are your two nightmares actually being tasked to present some factual evidence that MIGHT warrant a PSC? You yourself have many times ridiculed the nonsense put up SMSL and elsewhere, can you now point to anything of more substance?

It is my understanding Lynas can achieve a large part of the LynasNext target volumes, and certainly the quality upgrades, within the current license parameters so as far as I'm concerned it is business as usual at least into early next year.

When the Minister sorts out if or what there are any issues to be raised I'm quite sure they will communicate them officially to Lynas, who then will be obligated to inform the mkt.

Doesn't greatly affect my risk/reward ATM, but each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.