LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-548

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Oh so depressing, I might just crawl up in a ball and die.

On the opposite face of the earth, I maintain my $3.50 ST target.

What I see in this forum are great viewpoints (sometimes), it's a shame that many get it so wrong lol. You guys really do swing with the sentiment (except for the deep value guys, there are quite a few @ausheds and more), let's hope the retailers don't listen to the junk and sell at the wrong time!

You think Greencape would sink $75mn of investors money down the drain? Do you think Dan Morgan would release a report on LYC for insto clients only to see the business crumble, and lose investors money? Watch the game being played or get involved, and start swinging You're either part of it, or not lol

You're all getting played if you buy into this nonsense shared on HC. I always wonder, how much have you actually got invested in this? I would hate to think that the loudest people in the forum have SFA! When I say loudest, I mean bark, no bite lol

BTW, @goofy I actually enjoy your negative views recently, I think being aware of risk is extremely helpful, I only hope you change your mind before the tailwind starts shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.