LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

Today's chart & trading, page-560

1. 7,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I spend time with my primary argument that the board and AL are not behaving like this is a problem. I give references on CAP EX and location of comments. I ask a direct Question about REE ore volume which you have disagreed before absolutely no comment on any of my primary focus of my discussion.

I then add a quick comment as an attachment I was very careful to start out with
    I do not think it needs doing.
    So what do you do is ignore all the first and pick up on just the comment. You make a seemingly very good argument and I learned a little from reading it. Could have learned a lot more if you gave some back up. But it had nothing to do with my primary argument which you failed to address at all.

You also conveniently overlooked what has been a key part of your argument in past. Radioactivity. There is no radioactivity after crack and leaching. All that (which there is very little of anyways) go to tailings after C&L . What is made in Malaysia can stay in Malaysia. So though I cannot argue with your volumes, I assume they are correct no proof provided , They do not contain anything from MT Weld.
    I guess I made a mistake. The last two times I mentioned this I was careful to say that it may not be practical to do this at Mt weld, Labor and energy availability. I did not say a word about mount weld I said “move C&L to AUS” So what is your second opening sentence “Ok, so several have suggested "bringing it back" to Australia. Here we have CJ bringing it all the way back to Mt Weld.” Where did I say anything about location in AU? So even though this add on was only a few lines you could not rember what I said? After composing only one line!!! You could not rember the much longer post right before at all? Also others have said bring it all back. Which I disagree with. I said only C&L.

This is your pattern read forget what you cannot address or would require you to change opinion. Distort the rest and then make an argument that lets you strut your stuff and feel good.

One last comment if it can be done economically at MT Weld it should be located at Mt weld. Moving material short distances on site is always easier than moving it long distances on public facilities multiple times. I do not pretend to know the answer for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.