LYC 2.01% $6.36 lynas rare earths limited

Next pa output is 50%, next may be 30%, next may be 30%, 20%,...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Next pa output is 50%, next may be 30%, next may be 30%, 20%, 10% etc. No one knows and sure this may not be exact. But overall it’s the tapering one can expect from a producer at this stage of its development cycle.

I bought in at 60 cents a few years ago. I’ve sold my stake down today. I haven’t made my money upon it so much from what it can do, as stated. I’ve made it from the growth storey of it surviving through troubled times going from significantly undervalued to fairly valued. (if not over). I’ve enjoyed the ride. But this storey is now over for me here and so are such returns. It’s now a well-functioning entity. But with its current and ongoing limitations. I’m stumped. I just can’t see it making $10 in the same timeframe ahead. Just trickling upside awaiting the future demand storey which many others in the sector would gain equally from as well.

However, my concern with LYC currently. Is it has so many concerns in operation. Of which many are hinged upon its LAMP facility (which sells LYCs storey very well). But I foresee it will be quite an ongoing wall of worry from here with an uncomfortably high risk of downfall should anything go wrong with its golden nest egg.

I simply feel there are other ripening stories arriving to offer the returns I seek comparable to LYCs past. Well beyond what I’d expect looking forward. So rather than stagnate my returns in LYC in comparison. I have chosen to simply shift into these higher compounding future growth stories emerging elsewhere.

Again I wish you all the best with it I have read all the posts and been very thankful for it. Yes @ausheds I will see how right I may or may not be. But given the likelihood and scale on offer afar. I feel I may deeply regret not getting into these opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.36
Change
0.125(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $5.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.38 $6.28 $7.133M 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7521 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 19689 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.