LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

todays chart, page-1410

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Again I think its people arguing in 2 different languages (probably a third if you include TD)

Traders who have an eye on short term optimisation of funds v long term.

Fair to say majority of forum is of like mind long term LYC could be good investment.

In Rumsfeld speak we have the 'kmown knowns' of dilution and consolidation which negates the attractiveness of the stock leading up to christmas in my eyes.
    Balanced against this over the same time period are the 'known unknowns' of how the market will react to LYC's emerging position in the Ree space and short term macro's.

Liquidity in the market is the answer to the traders lament as a position is only a key stroke away while atm there are much more profitable areas to concentrate on while keepimg an eye on LYC.

Long term the ''known unknowns' of degree of growth of Ree importance globally paints a powerful argument for everyone to keep up to date with the LYC story.

The continuing argument of how the convertible bonds have been handled by LYC to the benefit of the company at the expense of the shareholders short term again is a different language problem and pretty much a waste of time, LYC management will continue to focus on maximising long term viability of company.

So as a member of the sub species that are traders its more of the same, concentrate on the li/co/zn space while given time to sort itself out LYC could offer a good opportunity for a medium size long term investment position.

I hold a small long term position in LYC but to let say $50k ride in this stock in a set and forget scenario does not make sense in my language, I'm sure others will disagree but there really is too much going on elsewhere.

But as I say its only a keystroke away and yes I do understand tax laws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.