LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

todays chart, page-1708

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    "Are you for real?" That's what I'm gonna be saying to TD Ameritrade tomorrow!!

I can buy more LYSCF through them (for the commission plus the foreign stock fee or whatever, at $15 per trade, natch) but as far as my current LYSCF position ... zip .. can't even touch it. They're my only broker since I don't do trading or anything like that. LYSCF is the only stock I have left now and as I posted years ago I was caught between selling them all at once or selling them piecemeal to get the $3,000 annual tax break against ordinary income while seeing how Lynas is performing. So far that hold has been good for me as its share price has gone up and I did buy a little bit here and there in the intervening years. Now that I've sold off my all my other stocks earlier this year for a nice profit I want to sell some of the LYSCF shares I bought at over $1.50 (US) each (pre-consolidation) to offset the gain ... had sold a small amount earlier but not enough .. I don't want to pay tax when I don't have to .. but TD Ameritrade is making it hard for me ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.170(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $12.65M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15037 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 38814 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.