LYC 4.18% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

todays chart, page-1715

1. 13,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    @ GT_Trekker,
    Warning: This is not trading or financial advice. Please Do your own research. This is mere brainstorming ideas upon you are welcome to pursue.

As far as I've seen my billings Etrade is a nickel under $5.00 US per trade. That includes my large orders of 1,000 plus post consol...both and .
    If I place an order All-or-None they generally don't hit less than 1,000. I need to see what is on offer.
    IMO and this is only IMO it's not worth trying for the tax off-set of a hand-full of peanuts @$3k. for the rest of your life.
    This is where averaging down comes into play. If you bought into a company you were sure of and it fell off the cliff for other than poor management reasons I'd hold. Lock in the gains and be happy you got them. The roller coaster rides both up and down.
    Finally, sound like you need a professional Tax accountant tax-man to do your accounting. Since I really don't think TD-Ami is the one making it hard for you. Understand that investing in Lynas in US has very low liquidity. You find yourself needing funds you'll find yourself selling to the likes of TD. And I don't want your hard earn money I just want stupid money or let's be nice and say late to the party inviting funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.