LYC 1.05% $7.69 lynas rare earths limited

todays chart, page-188

1. 27,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4707
    Thanks Jezza. Last one pretty similar to my first linear H/L effort - to answer my own question, I suppose if you are charting using H/L, it doesn't matter whether the close is bang on your trendline, or where it is, if it's a breakout on the High, it's a breakout. If you're charting closing prices like the 2nd effort I posted for zero, I suppose it doesn't matter what the H or L are. Zero points out the closing price chart Falling Wedge is valid due to 3 touches, so now I think again, I see that makes the top trendline on the H/L chart as we both have it, Jezza, invalid, due to only 2 touches.
    If a chartist can pick H/L or Closing Price and Linear or Log Scale, tricky if they sometimes produce different perspectives to maintain objectivity, can easily pick whichever suits your preferred outcome!
    Conclusion - Falling Wedge setup definitely valid on the Closing Price chart, so for these purposes, will look to that one for the break if it comes, preferably on volume, awaiting confirmation for now.
    Thanks!

PS sure, LYC nominally a penny stock, but not the MC of your average penny stock!
    Last edited by CEOChair: 31/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.