LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

todays chart, page-324

1. 7,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Grate assumption but DY are suppose to be able to vote and receive dividends if there are any. I will agree for last few years proxies have not shown up I did not get mine either. I know one person who held for over year and they did not get them. I know how important they are and read them on line. Please look above I am very aware of all the debt restructures. Including December two years ago they could never meet. This did not occur till NC resigned Then May when they received first set of options at 3.xC about 174 M shares. This deal was so obvious they would never be able to make balloon payment in Dec 2016 I said they would apply for bankruptcy which they did not. Instead massive dilution. So I am very aware of how each refi has hurt SH worse than last. With these high NdPr prices I think this trend is over. but there may be more dilution it all depends on how many Bounds are left in 2020 I said this clearly in post to goofy 0:03:04Post #:25602072

A person asks people what they think. not tell them then come up with criticism of what they told them they are thinking.

Incidentally you can go to the SEC website and look up rules for foreign stocks that end in F, Y, or B, If you would like to know rules, instead of make up assumptions. OR you can go to Mellon bank and read rules I hold CF now I would prefer to hold DY it is far more controlled by Mellon than Random small brokers. Both are so lightly Traded it adds substantially to the risk.

Hot Copper does not give access to old records. but last November as an experiment, which I announced in advanced I placed a limit order for 100K shares of DY and 100K shares of CF. CF was filled in a day or two. two weeks later I had 82K of DY. In January I decided to sell for a 30% gain when prices went flat and I read term of new agreement in more detail and discovered it was not as good as I thought. I had many times more shares of CF since that was all I was buying for the month before the experiment. It took about a week to get out of the CF. It took over 3 weeks to get out of the DY. The limits on CF and DY were always the same. If you hold any volume of CF say 500K to 1 M shares you should be thinking about how to get out if bad news hits. Not saying it will just I always like to have an exit plan. CF is not allot better. This was not a concern 5, 6 years ago when both had good volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.