DCC 4.00% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

I think we are definitely at a cross roads. Everything depends...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I think we are definitely at a cross roads.

Everything depends on the soon to be released quarterly report and any additional announcements.

Yes DigitalX has received Bitcoin payments from Blockchain Global and a number of people on HotCopper have made comments with regard to the value of DigitalX and the price of Bitcoin. We must not forget that DigitalX also receives payment in cash and soon to receive the payment of Bankera BNK.

DigitalX has stated that the company has managed to reduce the cost of doing business and is cash positive. We will see if this is reflected in the 1/4 report.

I am interested to see if the 1/4 report discusses new customers and expands on the SingularityNET relationship. I feel that DCC has had great exposure through the SingularityNET roadshow and this has bought in new investors.

Also, there has been no further comments regarding the Stargroup JV. Neither organisation has made any comments since its press release on 4/9.

We should not forget that the Annual General Meeting is due on 23 November where the election of Mr Xue Samuel Lee and Mr Peter Rubinstein to the board of directors will be finalised. For those who remember, the DigitalX stock rose out of the depths of uncertainty when it was announced that Sam would be coming on board and BlockChain Global (BCG) would be investing in DigitalX.

Over the last week we saw large parcels being purchased as well as long time holders, myself included, topping up when the opportunity presented itself. Monday may see some claw back from profit taking from those who are uncertain of the future and may feel that they missed out last time when the stock rose to 0.11 on 30 August.

I feel that this week will be a good weekend to hold for bigger profits in the new future.

Also a quick thanks to nugget_alex who has been providing great insight into the ICO market as well as connecting potential customers with DigitalX - creating exposure.

I have moved my position from a hold to a buy.
    Last edited by Raggertooth: 29/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $74.96K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 469743 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 471764
Last updated 15.52pm 15/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.