SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

One word would summarize Evolution in my opinion .....and that...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    One word would summarize Evolution in my opinion .....and that would be ' Fanatical ' ....interchangeably with ' Paranoia ' .

And while the threat of ' Nation-State Attack ' may be real , the Canadians and moreover the Quebecers are never going to be sucked into this alternative bid in my opinion. They will see right through it just like I have done.

And obviously this company which was formed under this pre-COVID threat back in January 2020 under the Trump Administration and ' China Strategies ' will be seen as more of a threat than perhaps the threat itself. So who tehn watches the watchers if you will in terms of Sovereign Strategic Assets and Resources.

Can you honestly believe this will be left to a US Company based in none other than ' Palm Beach ' the home of Trump , and who's Senior Management team is comprised of ' Massive ' Trump supporters. Especially Mr Wilcox - because he had been well know to have supported Trump and the former First Lady publicly.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2827/2827519-e98830fcdbad3c6bb0106083a9b28801.jpg

I think not , the Canadians are not that silly , and they don't need BIG brother from south of the Borders looking after their strategic interests nor would they want it in my opinion. And especially when these Guy's have clearly only been around for ONLY 1 year. So it doesn't matter how much ' Merchant Banking ' or ' Derivatives ' trading experience you bring from Deutsche Bank with 2 of their 4 executives , you have to have more specific mining experience and runs on the board to make this NAL project successful. So this is nothing more than a ' Blue Star Airlines ' strategy from the movie Wall Street or the troubled ship building company being stalked by the New York corporate raider Edward Lewis ( Richard Gere. A strip , run , and dump for a quick profit if I've ever seen one. I wonder if they even have a DFS properly prepared , or is it only BFS based on the Quebec Governments proposed handouts.

Who knows really , maybe these Guy's want it real bad . So bad in fact they might even have a ' Tilt ' at SYA because of the extra resource and ' Blending ' purity strategies. So that at least puts a HUGE target on our backs as I have said previously with PLL being the Whilte Knight with its ' Blocking ' stake.....sneaky.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2827/2827499-2fdbc00d5d60f93e8bab5578bc60ee95.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2827/2827502-d318635f944eb12f356519629e73ab67.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2827/2827505-8b5c169fc08186f6e04c17d03aa0d6ba.jpg

You can read more about nation-state attacks from the article on ' GadgetGuy ' on August 30th 2020 under the title :-

What is a Nation-State Attack? Why you should be very afraid

" A nation-state attack usually focuses on another country’s government, military, or critical infrastructure. It wants to know what politicians, advisors and influencers are thinking and use that to influence policy or subvert elections. Or to obtain the key codes to start a meltdown or to control infrastructure. "

It is all about knowledge is power. “Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated” – Sun Tzu.

It is increasingly about exfiltrating data, trade secrets or information from health care, science, enterprises, finance and – well any sensitive database.

A nation-state attack is usually an advanced, persistent threat that begins as a ‘zero-day attack’. The term ’zero-day attack’ uses a flaw found in software before the software’s developers know about it. These types of attacks are very sophisticated and difficult to track.

Aside from cyberattacks that steal or blackmail users for money, most nation-state attacks are covert. Many nation-state hackers install hidden malware in software. It allows them to quietly monitor information relayed between individuals and companies, potentially for years.

For example, Chinese companies ZTE and Huawei and TCL/Alcatel allegedly acceded to the Communist Chinese Party (CCP) request to install spyware in their citizen’s phones to surveil and censor information. Hell, for that matter any Chinese made phone could potentially do this

The Australian, UK, many EU, and American governments have banned Huawei from installing 5G networks/infrastructure. The issue – these platforms could spy on their citizens or compromise national security. The UK found that significant coding errors and vulnerabilities in Huawei’s carrier software could be a hidden backdoor for nation-state attacks.

As a by-product, Huawei has very few smartphone sales in the west because it cannot access Google Android anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.