SYA 0.00% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

todays chart, page-79

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Now that is a very VERY good question. Loaded with if's , but's and maybe's.

There is so much going on with that question so I'll just attack it from this brief commentary. And my opinion and only , and only one possible scenario....but YES.

YES they can...... because I don't reckon PLS will stay in it's present form of structure indefinitely. So by definition , SYA will overtake its current position in the market.

And mainly because Australia's Lithium Industry does not FULLY support a totally integrated Industry in the same way that Quebec and / or North America does. The Aussies might be No. 1 at the moment , but the Canadian's are fast knocking at the door for Hard Rock and processing supremacy.

Then there is the HUGE exploration potential that Sayona has. And not just in our own backyard in the Pilbara .....but the MASSIVE potential in the Abitibi- TémiscamingueGreenstone Belt region in and around the advanced mining HUB of Val-d'Or .

So PLS has nowhere near the exploration or even consolidation potential which exists in the Province of Quebec.

Add to that the whole HEMI style GOLD thing we have going on in the Pilbara , and that potential becomes a whole different animal. And just because PLS is positioned more along the producer developer curve , that doesn't mean others can't catch up through their own successes.

Only one thing to really say further and that's watch this space....because Nemaska will most certainly surpass them even sooner....... given they have already been revalued more than 10 times since coming out of administration and as a result would already be half way there by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $1.670M 60.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 323014 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 9080474 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.