PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

a poor day on over 9 mill traded as at 3:53 the price down 4.75c...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    a poor day on over 9 mill traded as at 3:53

the price down 4.75c -2.72 for no reasons based on any information in the market...

there will be no closing SCREENSHOTS of the market close due to CENSORSHIP imposed on this forum.....censorship which was not backed up by a complaint by the developer of the material....
    as I pay for the use of the software I believe I have some rights to display a few screen shots to keep the market informed.....as many people/traders do not have access to the information ...many are at work and never get to see the screen shots I put up

suggest all be careful not to also post anything that may resemble something which may also attract censorship...like copyrighted cartoon characters or charts etc.....

well Q1 is closing in and I have put up the previous dates for reporting so you can estimate when a report will be released

As this post contains mostly information RELEVANT to Pdn its a VALID POST and should not be MODERATED.
    FREE SPEECH...heard of the word...DOESN'T EXIST in CHINA

.or is that shouting...what a stupid rule....caps are shouting...who dreamt that one up....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.