RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

My first RAP purchase was in December 2015, I'm by no means a...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    My first RAP purchase was in December 2015, I'm by no means a big holder but have held through the 2017 results and also through the recent 2018 results. Have enjoyed reading the amazingly informative posts from so many on this thread but also been touched by the people who have been in contact with sick ones who could have used the Smartcough tech to more promptly diagnose an issue.

Today, when my 11 year old who had his appendix out 2 weeks ago and has been readmittd to the Monash Childrens with an infection that they dont know where it is, I became that person who is concerned and wanted a quick way to find out what was wrong. He had an ultrasound yesterday, a chest X-Ray today and neither have helped. Both procedures meant being in a massive line and heading down to the hospital dungeon to have the procedure. It's crazy but the thought crossed my mind to call Tony and ask him to let my boy cough into the app to see if there was in fact a chest issue.

Diatribe over, there has got to be a modern, smart way to diagnose patients with respiratory issues.

I think the long holders are all on the same page.

Happy Christmas to you all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.