SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

today's close, page-51

1. 2,760 Posts.
    RVINTL I read hotcopper everyday and have never posted and it's been a great source for me, use it like that or go one step better and provide some really great insight that people don't know about with some really good factual backing so you don't set yourself up for a keyboard warrior tag. I cant stomach all this to and fro stuff that has been going on you might be provoking people unintentionally and them you and hey that can happen but really all this stuff going on is sort of drawing the SDL threads into the gutter.

You should have a look at a few other threads, actually have a look over at an aut thread and see how people conduct themselves there, I think you'll see what I mean and I'm not saying you shouldn't post or anything like that, I just think lets take it to the next level what do you think mate? Hope you see what I'm saying mate and don't take this the wrong way, if we are going to have banter lets at least keep it friendly and cordial, I'm a LT Holder of SDL and I'm hoping everyone will keep posting great stuff about SDL positive or negative so we can keep as informed as possible.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.