SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

today's close, page-63

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi RVINTL,

It just doesnt seems like you are a big trader when you speaking about trading ARH and SDL.
    1. In share trading 101 you need to find that you need to find the company with the big volume to be able to easily trader otherwise most likely you going to become a longterm investor.
    2. You said ARH and SDL has the similar price and you trader small volume for the big company. I dont think actual trader worried about the share price. all they care is how much $ they bought and what the % of return they got.
    3. U always said about indicator chart etc.. but nothing has beeen posted and you never post any new information either good or bad.
    4. Never look down at people with smaller holding. you might be more fortunate than them, but they might do more hard work and contribute more. (I wouldnt know and care whether you're actually holding that big or not)

We are here try to find good information, make a decision and try to make money,but because everyone try to make money sometimes the post is for benifiting themself. so DYOR.

Cheers.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.