FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Todays Close, page-59

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Holding in BGS is about seeing a bigger picture – our SP clearly suggests people are not seeing this - and that’s OK.
    Sheep mentality I am afraid one person sells and off we go, not giving thought about anything else other than the pip or two and maybe these punters are thinking - sell it now and I will pick it up at a lower price later.
    Well, good luck with that…

I, as many others in this forum think there is a bigger picture at stake I firmly believe we will benefit hugely from this in time to come.
    Management are extremely bullish with this next round of drilling.

Remember - really good projects will finance themselves and when we go into production this will be a major driving force.

Some statistics about Morila

I thought this was interesting as puts it some perspective as to the impact for the local community it also shows an internal desire to keep the mill operating.

The mine employed an average of 859 people in 2012, consisting of 433 permanent employees and 426 contractors. The total employee complement in the previous year averaged 820.

Productivity measured in ounces per total employee costed was 35.72 in 2012

Oh yes I am now using the ignore button too I am cheesed off with this crap….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.