IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

today's closing price, page-49

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I beleive the last announcement was really good and nothing has changed reading between the lines the announcement is expected to be really good,Like many have said they are not doing all the seminars to give bad results.It is all good i reckon but like i feared i said a few weeks back that even with good anouncement i still thought only mid to high 20's would be possible and declared i hope to be wrong.
    bEING WE ARE AT 16.5 Cents today and i still beleive it will be a really good result ,The volume of shares traded all this week is a good sign as it pretty much has not moved but my thoughts are that everyone who wants prima shares good anouncement or not are already in,I think we will now receive this anouncement and wait for the next one to further advance this SP.
    Long term holder for many years and many more to come i am just going to hold this is a long term hold and eventually we will see this get acknowledged as we are getting closer every day.
    Good luck all.... Better days are coming!!!!!! it works ,Takes time as we all know. Stay strong and dont fold...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.