FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Squire ................. I agree that is one reason however...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Squire ................. I agree that is one reason however think it is over simplifying the problem if you don't look at the bigger picture:

1. Basically the market is sh*t right now due to the collapse of the China market yesterday.
    2. POO is at an all time low at ~$US35 and is predicted to go even lower!!!
    3. Number of shares on issue, there are many on here rumbling that FAR needs to consolidate however we are all aware that consolidation must be approached with care, OOO has already posted the management position on this, in short yes management are aware it must occur BUT only under the correct climate (refer OOO posts)
    4. Finally yes the market is wondering that, IF FAR go into production, how will it be financed. Personally I believe that FAR will be taken over well before finance will be required however also believe management will be working to two possibilities 1) positioning itself for a possible TO and 2) moving into production and as such will be quietly working behind the scenes to attract finance (refer the FARJOY first post acca Monty for a clue here).

HKP
    Last edited by hotkiwipav: 05/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.