WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Todays conference call, page-4

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I’m
    Sorry I missed it today due to work. Perhaps I’m speaking out of line but I can’t see anything negative from what I’m hearing from the hc forum. I literally dialed in on the closing remarks.

The NEW board are positive, motivated and excited and want to move the company forward. This is exactly what we want and owe them time to prove themselves and the company. Today was not about getting information we didn’t already have. This seemed to be a PR exercise. Perhaps they didn’t answer the questions appropriately and I will wait to hear the recording.

The current BOD did not join this company when it was producing big revenues. They have not crashed this company (perhaps it was someone else??). They are not responsible for where we have been. But they are responsible for our future. At least they are positive and they have experience and some wisdom.

I have been here for almost 10 years and sure I wish I could retire already but I can’t. I do contact the company from time to time to satisfy myself and right now I’m okay with where we are at.
    However they do have to turn this ship around and we don’t have another 10 years. I know I keep extending my timelines but there is progress albeit slow.
    So for me this year I only want 1 solid announcement with a share price boost from this current pitiful low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.