WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Todays conference call, page-49

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    So how about we be patient and understand that P&G are doing market testing in preparation for the real scenario unfolding being the first and second licences combined in integrated and connected products. Revenues and OBJ should by then be hitting all major markets regularly stocked. What will volumes be then? That is why your all here isn't it? Let them get on with and take peace in watching it unfold! From my standpoint, slowly ofcourse the story is coming together, shareprice is what it is today for many reasons. Im under water like anyone with an average buy at 3.4 cents after 7 years, alot further below in my SMSF however I see no reason to come here and beat my investment about... Have a bit of foresight, look into what P&G are doing with patents, look at the marketing, look at the dollars soent already.. Look at FutureX!!! If you dont believe we are not part of that then you really need to ask why? If we are not part of FutureX then the future with SK-II and OBJ is...where?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.