WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I am also a little bewildered at the negativity post conference...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am also a little bewildered at the negativity post conference call. Having just listened to it I was happy with the new team. They seem to have a good synergy and are very positive of what can be achieved. Both Cameron and Steve came across excellently.

Clearly they were not going to divulge any confidential relationships. Jeff gave some indication of the magnemask royalty rate.

I think the strategy of bringing obj closer to the consumer is a good one. This is vital to bring in substantial revenues. That doesn't mean to say that getting p and g on board was bad, as it was certainly necessary for market validation however probably not the model we should follow for future relationships. It is a little like the dragon's den where you have to give up a bit of your company to gain exposure and make your business.

Those critical of holding the conference call were probably those moaning that there was no communication from the company.

I for one am optimistic for the next few years and wish the new team the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.