WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Todays conference call, page-63

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Unfortunatley Its just as ive predicted for multiple years in numerous previous threads. .....Another year, another delivery of the same speeches , another delivery of indaquete results, another delivery of the same excuses, the same blank horizon staring at us over again, and here I am venting with another rant like this.

IMO this cant continue, we cant expect positive change whilst this long term pattern remains in play. Its abundantly clear that the company has no capacity to break the pattern, and while thats the case, nothing can possibly change. 2019,2020,2021,2022 show no reason to be different to the past 5 years.

IMO The company has been given ample time (measurable in years) to deliver, even to moderate levels, yet has failed at every opportunity.

IMO I believe we will back at sub 2c levels by friday, which is the OBJ "story" starting point from 10 years ago. If ever there is a reality check, that will be it. "Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results" -> Our story in perfect summary.

IMO There is no left field announcement coming, no miracle announcement, no major investment, no game changing or company making news coming -if it were, it would have arrrived allready, its had years to be here and very simply - its not, and isn't likley to be. The only things coming are more "wait and watch" announcements, plus 6 figure payments to directors.

IMO, I now have to conclude that everything we are all doing is wrong, from the board to holders, and an entirely new perspective is needed.

IMO I think a blood letting is both coming and needed for OBJ. Total Shareholder abandonment and the removal of all board & senior management has to happen for a positive future. Its not a reflection on them personally, its just that there is no other way I can see that will make change happen. Of course, I dont know if or how it will actually occur, but in the coming months when we see sub 1c price, it will help motivate everyone to have a fire sale and set real panic in motion.

So IMO, I say bring on the share dumps, crash the price, watch everyone abandon ship, and let the captain and crew go down with the boat ... Then those of us left can start over....

Ive had enough of getting comfortable while we sail round in circles for years to come, on an old rickety, rotting boat, with no end in sight.

IMO right now we need to take this allready well and truly sinking ship, and let it actually sink. Then from the the fallout we can build a new one, new captain, new crew and a new heading to our destination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.