LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

In full acknowledgement that noone on HC has ever been right...

1. 130 Posts.
    In full acknowledgement that noone on HC has ever been right about the TOL issue date, and that noone knew the wffing difference between "approved" and "issued", and that reading anything beyond the first post is a massive waste of time, and were all toothless old men in sheds sipping soup through a straw, I definitely think the TOL will be issued today, at exactly 10am Malaysian time.

This will be followed by an advertising blitz on TV by Lynas, an immediate vaguely worded statement by SMSL saying its bad but they aren't sure why, followed by 4 days of rejoicing and preemptive egg counting by HC members, with an immediate spike to 1.40, after which it will bleed down again for 6 weeks back to 1.00, at which point everyone will express incredulousness once again.

Various charts full of the weirdest technical analysis ever seen will resurface, including terms like "jumping the river". Meantime the fundamentals of the commodity will stabilise and improve as the effects of the Chinese value tax push the in country price to $50, with Fob price staying where it is.

In 6 months time, first feed will be the new TOL issue, and that event will "rout the shorters" and the price will head to 1.60 by christmas then on to $2 by this time next year.

I'll be right and you'll all be wrong.

Or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.