LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

LOL! that is one funny post. I understand exactly your position....

1. 1,092 Posts.
    LOL! that is one funny post. I understand exactly your position. I just got doubts as to whether all the "hype" we are hearing on the forum will actually eventuate. I've allways said that the SP will tell the story at least a few days leading up to an announcement. The action we have at the moment doesn't tell me that we are going to hear anything any time soon. But, that's my opinion. Someone ALLWAYS knows something, and there is nothing to know at the moment. But hey, stranger things have happened.

Just wanted to clarify if anyone on here has heard the reporters on the Lateline interview say that the decision will not be made until after the elections? I also watched a clip yesterday dated the 3rd of June which was from Twitter and the end line of that reporter was the same, that a decision is not likely to be made until after elections which are due within days??? News to me. Unfortunately I don't have the link but it was on the Malaysia News from Twitter. Just curious as to whether anyone else has heard the same phrase at the end of LYNAS stories as I thought elections weren't until September? Within days doesn't sound right to me. I'm starting to think this will be the case as something just doesn't add up by the lack of movement we are seeing on the stock. I hope I am wrong not only for my sake for everyone elses.

Anyway, any thoughts are appreciated on what anyone makes of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.