IMM 0.00% 32.0¢ immutep limited

today's fin review, page-11

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi majic, as I see it, the 50mill relates to continuance of trials for the three additional cancers and imo pre-supposes that not only has 2b passed with flying colours but also CANVAS well progressed if not complete.

The key is the 2b results. If by years end we get a very good clinical outcome then watch the potential revenue figures for CVac be revised to incorporate the additional cancers and imo the figures will be in many billions. The 50mill will look like peanuts in comparison. Furthermore if PRR enters into partnerships that may bring external money into the equation.

Reading the Fin Review article, Lucy Turnbull is quoted as saying the following:

"While the former lord mayor of Sydney admits Prima still has a long way to go to become the next CSL, ResMed or Cochlear, she is optimistic about its prospects with ovarian cancer-fighting drug C-Vac. “If the technology for which there seems so much promise is proven, that will be a terrific piece of Australian innovation,” she says.

“This has the potential to be a platform technology for other cancer types, that’s the promise. You have to aim high but the quality of the people and the institutions we are working with is very high and I’m very optimistic.” END FIN REVIEW QUOTE

IMO when she says we still have a long way to go to become like one of those companies, the inference is that it could happen with the technology becoming a blockbuster across a range of cancers "a platform technology for other cancer types, thats the promise.

Matthew Lehman's focus on setting up manufacturing arrangements around the globe is imo also an act of confidence in the outcome. He is providing the platform that can be used for a whole range of immunotherapy imo maybe even for products other than CVac, doing contractual work for other companies. These are just my unqualified opinions and speculations based on my perceptions of the situation. It may not happen overnight but I have a feeling sentiment for PRR is about to turn to the more positive.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.