From an email:"The Anti-Discrimination 'Thought Police' are once...

1. 24,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    From an email:

"The Anti-Discrimination 'Thought Police' are once again out of control.

This time the Queensland Human Rights Commission is putting my friend, Dave Pellowe, on the torture rack because he declined to start a Christian event with a 'Welcome to Country' ceremony.

Dave's view (and I agree with it) is that these ceremonies are a kind of animist, pagan ritual.

Now Dave is facing the blasphemy court.

Tonight I will be joining a large number of voices to support Dave. You can watch online here from 7pm! I hope that you can tune in - https://www.churchandstate.com.au/defend/

Big line up of decent aussies in the listAlex Antic, Malcolm Roberts, Ralph Babet, Damian Coory, Avi Yemeni, George Christensen, Lyle Shelton, Alexandra Marshall, Topher Field, Stephen Chavura, Warren Mundine, Andrew Cooper, James Allan, Augusto Zimmermann, **riel Moens, Michelle Pearse, John Steenhof, Martyn Iles, Gary Johns, David Adler, Andrew Cedra, John Ruddick, Daisy Cousens and more.

Enough is enough.

It’s time to raise a shield against the sword of government, a sword of lawfare being wielded maliciously against Christians, conservatives and other right thinking people by grievance activsts.

This Tuesday night Australians are going to send a loud and clear message to every citizen:

“If you are unjustly targeted with lawfare because of the free exercise of your conscience, we’ve got your back.”

We will raise $1,000,000 in just three hours to create a significant war chest for HRLA, the Human Rights Law Alliance, the shield against the sword of government. Can we raise double or triple that? Yes, if you make sure everyone you know if watching this live and digging deep.

Let’s send the weaponised anti-discrimination industry a message that there are no easy targets any more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.