CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

After reading the update, there are some positive signals in my...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    After reading the update, there are some positive signals in my opinion regarding Rentoid.

"During the quarter, the enhanced 'Rentoid' proposition was further developed in consultation with Corporate partners. These discussion's are ongoing and further details will be provided in due course" I note it say's further developed, so obviously being seriously worked on with input from Potential Partners.

I also note on Seek…Collaborate are advertising for a 'Digital Producer'……..so they are clearly expanding IMHO.

http://www.seek.com.au/job/30812484...ryid=199058980202922020&tier=no_tier&whereid=

Secondly, the % increase in Fleet revenue in relation to total revenue was positive and if you monitor the site the amount of bookings some of the Fleet vehicles have had is supportive of this. With easy Airport access and more variety in Fleet vehicles being provided, coupled with the 4 day availability we would expect momentum to be realized in the next couple of quarter's.

There have been some important steps made since the end of March also, which you all know so I won't repeat.

Another strong statement for my liking is the " The increase in corporate supply of vehicles places the company in a stronger position to capitalize on Corporate and Government demand opportunities"……I note they didn't say potential in that sentence.

GLTAH, in times like this as they say weak hands sell to the strong hands (yes, I know we have heard that all before)…..so I acknowledge we have heard a lot of 'positive pipeline projections patiently portraying a propensity for profit'…..and I realise some may not be patient enough, so good luck to those of us that are, and of course nothing is ever guaranteed, so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.