UNT 5.56% 1.7¢ unith ltd

A quick Google search shows that the most widely read newspaper...

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163
    A quick Google search shows that the most widely read newspaper in Australia print/digital is the Herald Sun, a Victorian publication, followed by The Daily Telegraph in NSW although depending on the website, this can vary a little bit but whatever, they're at the top in one form or another. I thought it was an excellent article and just the sort of publicity we need. Was it paid for as some has asked? I very much doubt it as it would have to have been listed as an advertorial and even if it was, what a brilliant spend. This is exactly the sort of exposure we need even though it's only domestic. It will certainly be interesting to see if it results in any increased activity on the ASX come Monday morning.
    There has been much frustration of late seeing our share price languish at sub basement levels and rightly so both by the Company and of course us shareholders. This frustration will increase significantly come 25th of this month when the 6 cent Options, all 270 odd million of them will expire without being exercised. A lot of shareholders including myself (I hold in the millions of UNTO's) are about to lose a lot of money plus our Company will also forgo $16.2 million which would have been very handy indeed. Not happy Jan. I don't know what UNT was expecting to have transpired by this expiry date to justify a shareprice well north of this exercise price but whatever it was it either didn't happen or if it did, it only had a negative effect. The next lot of 172 million Options, unlisted and only issued back in March and due to expire in another 11 weeks are looking somewhat precarious also at this point. Again, what did management believe when these were issued that would have made the Market value us at a level that would make all holders exercise these options at 0.023 cents resulting in a cash injection of 4 million bucks at the end of September? The saviour/s for these options will have to be an absolute cracker of a 4C in the next two weeks and/or/plus some form of very positive, price sensitive ASX announcement with some actual dollar figures and some signatures attached. It's been almost a year since we've seen any evidence of a contarct and even then, it wasn't anything to get terribly excited about but a positive is a positive.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about our future and firmly believe that ths will explode beyond all expectations at some point but we and more importantly Mr Market really need something more concrete than flowcharts and projected milestones and pats on the back from various conferences especially if loyal shareholders are not going to see their (our) next lot of options become worthless too. Scott Jungworth was good enough to share yesterday a part of his recent interaction with Idan as follows:

”we're on the right track for this, with a great team that on its way to results. I know you disagree - I hope in a few months we'll be able to change your mind on this.All the best!”

That sounds great and very encouraging but.... A few months equates to 13 weeks but we have only 11 until the UNTAQ's (172m unlisted options) die. Consequently our current shareprice needs to at least double as a minimum in the next 8 or so weeks. We have some fantastic, highly valuable employees, a product that is amazing and will change the way business operates in the future and a Board of Directors that are comprised of some very heavy hitters indeed. The roadmap is great and we are heading in the right direction but we need to start capitalising on all this sooner rather than later. At the moment, the first step to start moving our market cap in the right direction is a blinder of a Quarterly. You all know the rest.
    In the meantime, best of luck to all of us, Company and shareholders.

That's all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.