LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

today's heraldsun - trying again, page-12

1. 564 Posts.
    @specky

re point #1 Wongy's AMBIT CLAIM of 1.2 million signatures

Apart from the fact WT is absolutely 'full of it', IMHO a lot of his signatures were doubtless scared children (of ANY age)with Wongy and team 'helping' them make their 'X' with his firm guiding manipulative hand.

I'm sure those babies pictured with their anti-lynas bandannas and bewildered looks (which i won't attach) were among he's 'signatories' lol

It is quite obvious has milked the average Malaysian in the street's innocent - and understandable - desire for a better and more eco-caring future than the horror show they HAVE seen happen in China.

Wong and his DAP + ? funded team have harvested this resource and fashioned it into a pointy piece of specifically anti-lynas (i.e.anti government) propaganda that Goebbels would be proud of.

However, the fact remains that more and more Malaysians are learning the truth of LYC's 'zero-harm' reality and finally distinguishing us from a nuke facility. When we finalise the remaining residue issue, the wheels WILL fall off this vicious little DAP toady's LYC billycart.

Malaysia's hi-tec future - in which we ARE a cornerstone - WILL keep arriving in spite of the likes of Wrong Track, Fuzzball, LGE, and all the other grubs in the Malaysian woodwork.

=================================================
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation

Requirements for successful manipulation

According to psychology author George K. Simon, successful psychological manipulation primarily involves the manipulator:

concealing aggressive intentions and behaviors.
    knowing the psychological vulnerabilities of the victim to determine what tactics are likely to be the most effective.
    having a sufficient level of ruthlessness to have no qualms about causing harm to the victim if necessary.

Consequently, the manipulation is likely to be accomplished through covert aggressive (relational aggressive or passive aggressive) means.[2]

imho dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.