GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

How delightful - eating another sh1t sandwich today.Remember AT...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327

How delightful - eating another sh1t sandwich today.

Remember AT with a smile on his face talking about shorters being caught on "the wrong side of a trade"? 

I wonder if he is smiling now.

I know that the situation will come good in the next few months (and beyond) but it is irritating that the same company that didn't bother to issue a statement when the POSCO deal was first announced talked up "several announcements" months ago - of which only one has since materialised.

Yes, GXY management isn't responsible for global conditions, but the absence of an assertive PR approach has left GXY extra vulnerable to shorters. 

I made this observation the other day - that a friend of mine who is a business reporter says GXY looks great in terms of the fundamentals, but there is wariness around the perceived "secrecy" of management. I think that makes life easier for the price manipulators. 

At $1.95, $1.96... one would assume there will be a TO attempt when the POSCO cash arrives. I wonder what they could snap up the company for at this point. $3? Ridiculous. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.